Wednesday, May 4, 2011

a wish that everyone has but is granted to none.....

All of us at some point of our lives wish to fly, to be free, to be reckless, to challenge the winds, to touch the clouds, to fly with the birds, etc etc. I can rant on for paragraphs and paragraphs but the bottom line remains the same - we wish we could fly !!!!!!
So this is a piece resonating that very wish which dwells in all our minds, no matter how young or old we are or how physically fit or unfit we are.....we all have this deep seated desire to fly. I just tried to put this in a few lines.....
Its called 'Wings'


White clusters floating by
Seeming like feathers,
So close to me they lie
My zeal never withers.
Fly i want, to heights unknown
Cheating death at every step.....
Off my guard i want to be thrown
Wish i had wings that i could flap.
Envy the birds so much now
Lucky, they have wings
If I only knew to grow a pair how?
No one could stop me from playing with the winds!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment